Tuesday 8 March 2016

February Favourites xx

Hi,
Don't think I've blogged for a while. Sozz about that...😢.
Anyway for todays subject I will be doing...
February Favourites!!!
1. Body Shop Chocomania
I love this shower gel. Personally to me it has a wonderful scent because, hence the name it smells like chocolate. But, when I was at the shop and asked my sisters to smell it they all said they didn't really like the scent. It's a nice scent but its not my favourite scent in the world. It is £4 but I got for sale at £2. I think its a very goo product and it lathers up well in the shower.
2. Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm
Another body shop product, (hehe.) Anywhoo...
I think I've already put this in my "fee things I've been loving recently" so go check that out for more information. But long story short I love the scent of it. It has a slight red tint to your lips and it smells really nice. This is £2 which is extremely affordable.
3. Elizabeth Arden Provocative Women Perfume
I absolutely love this perfume. I don't wear perfume that often because I normally just use a impulse body mist but, this is an exception. Now, I only own one perfume because as said above I don't wear them that often. However, the scent of this is really nice. I'm not very good at describing scents but to me it smells like a more womanly scent then I teenager one. It is £15 which is a very good price because most perfumes I've heard of are in the £30 range.
Thankyou for reading my blog. Sorry for being AWOL buy in my defence I've been very busy with school work. Please comment and let me know what your February favourites are!!!
S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment