Monday 14 March 2016

Baby sitting

Hiya,
I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in ages but I've been really busy and these past few months have not been the best months ever!!
So recently one of the thingS that I've been busy doing is a lot of baby sitting for my younger cousins and my younger siblings who are 7,7 and 5 so they aren't way to take care of. So I'm going to give you a few tips on baby sitting that I have learnt:

  1. Be patient- don't snap at them for doing something wrong or for being annoying as you don't want to upset them as that's going to cause even more trouble!!
  2. Be stern- don't let the kids run all over you be strict but not to strict let them know that you are in charge and that your trying to help them but that they still have fun and don't feel like they're being told off the whole time.
  3. Try and have fun- okay with them if you like to play with little kids then that's a great way for you to actually enjoy baby sitting(even if it's tiring!). If you don't like to play with kids yourself then suggest a game they could play so that they are entwined and so you can relax.
I hope that this advice has helped so if you ever have to baby sit then try these things and see if they work for you. Let me know if there is any other advice you have and thank you for reading.
Bye,
-I xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment