Sunday 19 June 2016

Liebster Award Nomination

Hi,
For Today's blogpost I'm doing Liebster Award Nomination. I don't exactly know what it is but I was nominated by Isabelle Elli (isabelleelli.blogspot.co.uk) you can go check out her version for more information. 😊
I'm actually really excited to do this, I think its a type of Q & A but I'm not sure. Basically somebody asks you 10 questions then you have to answer them, and then you nominate other people and ask them 10 questions. If thats wrong then I'm sorry. Anyway lets go!
1. What would happen in your dream day?
In my dream day I would go too a meet up with my favourite YouTubers become close friends with them. After that I would fly to New York and go shopping on Fifth Avenue with my besties.
2. Whats a hobby of yours which we may not know about?
I like to bake A LOT! In fact I LOVE to bake. Aside from playing my violin, reading watching YouTube, sketching and exercising, then it would be baking because I just love the sweet things. Also because I like doing it myself because I'm very particular about my hygiene.
3. What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. I'm sure most of you would have heard of it but I'm saying it anyway. I really love this book and I totally recommend it to anyone. It's about a shopaholic, called Rebecca. I'm a shopaholic myself but, my mum has to stop me or I would be £10000 in debt. I don't want to say anything incase I spoil it, but you should just go read it. If you've already read it then tell me in the comments below. :)
4. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
I can't pick one because I love lots but my favourite three are probably Zoella, aka Zoe Sugg. She's an all around lifestyle blogger which I really like and just generally a nice person. Then its Tanya Burr. Her blog is mainly based on makeup and fashion. If I had to match myself up to one YouTuber I think it would be her because we both love fashion, makeup and baking. :) And Finally my favourite boy is ThatcherJoe, aka Joe Sugg. He just so naturally funny and I always enjoy every single one of his videos.
5. What drink would you get from a cafe?
Well I'm quite boring but it depends in what mood I'm in. If I'm feeling healthy then I would get a smoothie (preferably Mango, Orange and Pineapple.) But if I don't care then I would get a Hot Chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream.
6. What are your tips for a new blogger?
Well I'm not really suited to ask this question but it would be to be patient. I remember when me and the rest of L.I.E.S were anxiously waiting for our first comment. But the best thing is when it happened. I felt SOOO happy. That lovely feeling which I can't describe, it was just overwhelming.
7. What's on the top of your bucket list?
Because I want to be a fashion designer something on the top of my bucket list would be to have Tanya Burr and Zoe Sugg to be style ambassadors of my brand. That would legit be a dream come true. Secondly I would want to have my own charity against child abuse. I just think its horrible and want to raise awareness so we can stop it.
8. Why did you start a blog?
We were just discussing something at lunch and thought of it then BOOM, it happened. Although as soon as I started reading blogs I wanted to make one anyway because the thought of it seemed really cool. And it is as well!
9. What makeup item do you use the most?
The makeup item I use the most is lipgloss, because thats the only thing my mum will let me use. But, if I had a choice then it would probably be Concealer or Mascara.
10. What would you tell your younger self?
I'm not even 15 yet so I'm still very young but I think what I would tell my younger self would be to not envy other people, because there are many people who would love to be in my position and that I should be grateful for what I have. I'm still working at it but, I'll get their someday.

For the Liebster Nomination Award I nominate:
the-wonderful-life-of-a-fangirl.blogspot.co.uk

I nominate you to do these questions:
What is your favourite book?
What is the place you want to travel the most?
What is your dream job?
Where is your dream place to live?
What do you like the best about blogging?
What career did you want when you were younger?
Who is your favourite girl YouTuber?
Who is your favourite boy YouTuber?
What is your favourite song?
What/Where is you dream holiday?

So, I hope you have enjoyed this blogpost, hope you've had a good week and will enjoy the week coming. :) Please comment saying how you celebrated or are celebrating Father's Day,
S xx 💖💗💘


No comments:

Post a Comment