Sunday 14 February 2016

A few things I've been loving x

Hi,
Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time but I'll make sure to make it up to you by doing them more frequently to add it up. :)
Anyway, onto the subject for today, which is... A few things I've been loving recently!
I'm going to do 3 things which I've been loving recently.
1. Body Shop Lip Balm - £2
I absolutely love this lip balm. The flavour I have is the strawberry flavour which as you can guess smells like strawberries. Although personally it does smell a bit like Haribo's because it has quite a sweet scent. It also has a slight red tint which I like because it gives your lips more colour. Overall it is a brilliant product and would certainly repurchase it but, probably in a different flavour.
2. Wilko Fruits Orange & Pomelo Hand Sanitizer - £0.50
This is another brilliant product! It is very cost efficient because its only 50p and its a reasonable sized product. The scent of it is very nice and citrusy. In addition it is a very strong scent which is nice, but if you don't want to share it with anybody else then I recommend hit doing it near anyone or they'll all come asking for some more.
3. Impulse Body Spray - £1
Finally but certainly not least is an impulse spray . I love these for a quick spritz. They are very affordable and are found in many shops such as Superdrug or Asda. There are many different scents but i must say that my favourite scent is tease which has a blue pattern on the bottle.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post and I'll be writing a new one soon:)
Bye
S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment