Tuesday 3 May 2016

Moving house

Hi!
I'm so sorry I haven't updated I like forever but I've been really busy. I've just moved house-hence the topic of this blog, so I have been really busy sorting out the house and helping out my parents.
So as I said this blog is me giving you guys a few tips that you could use when moving house so I hope you find them useful!

  1. Make sure you know where everything is and if you can be there when you are moving in so that you can make sure all your stuff goes into your room and everything is put where you want it. That way you can make sure that you know where all of your things are and where everything else that you may need is too.
  2. Take your own bag with all your personal things in and stuff that you will need starlight away. It helps to get a bag and put underwhere and clothes for the next day in the bag too so that you won't have to worry about finding your clothes in one of the many boxes!
  3. If you are the one in charge of moving house then if you don't really have have much time then it's really useful to get people in to do your packing for you. They do it in a day and it saves you a lot of stress! However it does cost money to do so if you can't afford it then it won't be ideal. If you can though I reccomend it and suggesting to other people who may be getting very stressed about moving as it really does makes life a lot easier!
That's all I really have as the rest is pretty obvious such as just being organised!
I hope you enjoyed my blog again I'm really sorry it's been so long but I will try to update more often but not too recently as we have exams😒 So I will be revising a lot and don't have much spare time. 
Thank you for reading! Leave any more tips down in the comments and I will add them giving credit of course! I would also love it if you could leave some suggestions on what else I could write about and what you would like to read. 
-I x

5 comments:

  1. I have moved so many times yet still enjoyed this post!
    Isabelle
    isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you enjoyed my post. Please let me know if there is anything you would enjoy reading about which I could write about! -I xxx

      Delete
    3. No worries! I have no idea but would be awesome if you checked out my blog

      Delete
    4. I've just checked it out and it's really good! I will definitely be reading your future posts!

      Delete