Sunday 3 July 2016

Shopping Haul 💗💗

Heyo!!
So today i'm gonna do a little shopping haul, as I went shopping the other day and I thought I'd tell you what I got.

Clothes:
I went to bhs, as they were having a sale and I got some really nice clothes:
. I got a pink tank top that says 'I liked unicorns before they were cool' and it's just so cute, and perfect for summer.
.i got a white top that has a pink purple flowers on it, and it's all sequinned and it really comfortable.
.I got a white crochet komono, and it's perfect for just putting over your swimming costume in the summer, and it's also really pretty.
.I got these white shoes that are a bit like sandles, but they have a small heel, and on one of the straps they have all these jewls on.
.Amd finally for clothes I got these black slip on school shoes for next year, that have a bow on the front.

Cosmetics and beauty:
From boots I got:
.Black head clearing cleanser that is from the brand clean and clear, and it works really well.
.I got a moisturise from the same brand, that is also oil free, and it helps get rid of spots too.
.then I got some sensitive skin face wipes from boots essentials as a back up if my clue set runs out.
Then from super drug I got:
.Life is sweet Zoella beauty bag, and it's so cute, but I would say it's more of a coin purse, or a little bag for your phone or a few bits of make up.
.body fondant from Zoella beauty, which smells amazing and I can't wait to use.
.blissful miss full body spray from Zoella beauty, it was on a 3 for 2 deal so I got this, and it's smells so good, and the packaging is so cute.

Stationary:
I went to smiggle cause why not, and I got:
. A pencil case, which has multiple pockets and it's really good if you like to be organised (which I do) and it's purple with blue zips and different coloured love hearts on it.
.A rubber, that's packaging is like a lip stick, and it's scented and it smells amazing and looks adorable.

So now i'm gonna include what I got on Amazon the other day:
Joe and Caspar hit the road, which is such a good movie, and it came with a really cool poster that I have hung up on my door.
Caspar lee, which his autobiography by him and his mum, and I can't wait to read it.
The amazing book is not on fire by Dan and Phil which I also can't wait to read.
And finally I got generation next by oli white which I again can't wait to read.

So I hope you enjoyed my blog! I would also like to say that i'm not bragging, and I am really grateful for everything that I got, and it's just that I love reading these kind of blogs, so I thought it would be nice to make one. So yeah little disclaimer over.
I really hope you have had an amazing week, and I'll see you soon!
Toddles!
-L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment